Zipp Stem Service Course Sl-Os 6Degree 1.125-1.25, Universal Faceplate B2
SERVICE COURSE SL
Zipp’s Service Course SL Stem, crafted from 7075 aluminium, features a shape that’s strong and lightweight, resulting in a best-in-class 1.85 grams per newton meter of stiffness. That results in no-flex sprints and accelerations. To meet every rider’s fit needs, the stem is available in ±6° and ±17° angles and seven lengths from 70 to 130mm as well as a 140 & 150mm lengths for the ±6° stem only. This stem is a favourite of Zipp ambassadors and pro athletes.
- Updated distinctive Zipp cosmetics
- Wide range of sizes and angles.
- Service Course SL OS stem made for 1-1/4” steerer tube bikes.
- Matte Black nano blast aluminium
- Lifetime warranty
- Zipp Quickview integrated computer mount available separately
Material (SP/ST): Al-7075
Length (ST): 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm
Stem angle/rise: 6 degrees
Clamp diam: 31.8mm
Steerer clamp diameter: 1-1/4 & 1-1/8 in
Colour/finish (ST): Matte with stealth decals