Zipp Stem Service Course 25Degree Universal Faceplate B2
STRENGTH AND STYLE
The Service Course® stem delivers all you look for in a stem—strength, stiffness, reliability, a precise fit and distinctive look. The Service Course stem offers a faceplate and body design for greater stiffness and easier installation. It’s high performance and high value. The Service Course Stem’s shape and 3D-forged construction results in an improved stiffness-to-weight-ratio. The stem design, along with distinctive graphics, also complement the aesthetics of modern frames. Made from 6061 aluminium, the stem resists flexing during sprints and accelerations.
- Faceplate and body geometry designed for greater stiffness and easier installation
- Bead blast black finish with updated Zipp cosmetics
- ±6° and ±25° rise stem available
- Leading Stiffness-to-weight
- Secure with four bolt faceplate using Torx T25 bolt heads.
- Lifetime warranty
- Zipp Quickview integrated compute mount available separately
Material (SP/ST): Al-6061
Length (ST): 105mm, 120mm, 75mm, 90mm
Stem angle/rise: 25 degrees
Clamp diam: 31.8mm
Steerer clamp diameter: 1-1/8 in
Colour/finish (ST): Bead Blast Black