If perfection is the standard, then the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher wheelset delivers everything you could ask for, including a heritage forged in the Spring Classics. At the center of the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is the 77/177 hubset, an innovation that results in improved aero performance, stiffness, braking, durability, simplicity and versatility. The 303 Firecrest is light enough to climb up the steepest gradients with ease as a go-to all-around wheelset.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• New, faster, more stable rim profile - AeroBalance™
• ABLC SawTooth™ dimples pattern
• Showstopper™ brake track
• 10- or 11- speed compatible
• XDR option
• 77/177 hubset
• Handcrafted in the USA
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Improved 45mm rim profile – fast, stable and versatile
• ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel.
• Industry leading Showstopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet.
• 77/177 hubset, reliable & durable, proven in the Spring Classics. No pre-load adjustment required
• XDR driver body available for 1x setups
• Sapim spokes & nipples
• ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
Size (wheels): 700c
Rim construction: Carbon
Tire compatibility: Clincher Tube
Brake compatibility: Rim
Rim - inside width: 17mm
Rim profile: Symmetrical
Rim finish: UD fiber, adhesive decals
Color (Decal): Black, White
Nipple material: Aluminum
Spoke type: CX-Sprint
Spoke count: 18
Spoke pattern: Radial
Driver body type: n/a
Axle type (Wheels): QR 100 Caps (dia. 19mm)
Bearings: Cartridge - Carbon Steel
Driver Mechanism: n/a