The Scalare Disc is designed for cyclists who are looking for an entry level carbon fibre disc equipped road bike that features benefits normally associated with more expensive models. Whether you are an all-day sportive rider or entering your first amateur race, the Scalare is ideally suited to both.
The Scalare Disc is produced from Toray T700 and T500 carbon fibre to give a perfect balance between strength, weight and responsiveness. The frame is 200g lighter than the previous model and is fully compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets. It is possible to fit tyres up to 28mm.
As well as extra weight reduction, the new Scalare design has focused on improving the comfort of the frame. The rear stays have been redesigned to dampen shocks and vibrations from the road without compromising the rigidity of the frame ensuring all day riding comfort
Flat disc brake mounts are used to fit modern hydraulic or mechanical disc brakes. The use of thru-axles keeps everything stiff and secure under heavy braking force.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- Frame: UD Toray T500 and T700 Carbon
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x28c
- Frame weight: TBA
- Components: Shimano 105 R7000 Hydraulic
- Chainset: FSA MX Chainset
- Cassette Miche Primato 11x
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem/Searpost: Deda Zero
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TL Disc
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25
Spec may be subject to change due to availability