The CK7 Disc is for cyclists who need an all-season bike capable of handling year round weather or long commutes, but is also comfortable enough for light touring use.
The CK7 Disc uses a lightweight 6061 aluminium frame ensuring excellent ride quality with comfort-orientated geometry. Flat disc brake mounts are used to fit modern hydraulic or mechanical disc brakes. The use of thru-axles keeps everything stiff and secure under heavy braking force.
The X44 headtube works with modern tapered forks and aids in superior handling. It also improves the versatility of the bike - you can fit nearly any fork standard in the market onto this frame, guaranteeing use and versatility for years to come.
Mudguards are fitted as standard to the CK7, taking up to 28mm tyres. If you remove the mudguards for fair weather riding, you can fit 30mm tyres. The CK7 Disc also has mounts for pannier racks - these are not included.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 with Mudguard and Rack eyelets
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear
- Forks: Full Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" with Mudguard eyelets
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded BSA
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Headset: X44
- Tyre clearance: 700x30c (or 700x28c with mudguards)
- Frame weight: TBA
- Components: Shimano Tiagra/TRP Spyre Mechanical Disc
- Chainset: FSA MX Chainset
- Cassette Miche Primato 10x
- Chain: KMC X10-73
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Deda Zero
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TL Disc
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25
- Mudguards: Flinger F42 Deluxe
Spec may be subject to change due to availability