The Cavazzo SL model has taken the success of the previous model and pushed the frame design and materials further to become a lighter and more versatile model. It is designed to be the most versatile bike on the market. Using the one Cavazzo frame, it can be adapted to build very different bikes, suited to different purposes. Additionally the new frame is 600g lighter than the original version.
Suitable for everything from everyday commuting, adventure riding, cyclocross and gravel use, the all-new Cavazzo SL frame has been engineered to be strong and light, with excellent handling that is able to adapt to the rigours of many riding disciplines.
The Cavazzo can also take a 1x chainset due its dropped chainstay, you can even fit a dropper post, the bike can truly be tailored to suit your individual needs.
The Cavazzo SL has clearance for up to 700c x 45mm tyres, 27.5 x 1.9 MTB tyres (27.5 x 2.1 slick) and a 29 x 1.85. It has bosses for full 50mm mudguards and can take front and rear racks with a weight limit of 15kg on the front and 25kg on the rear, a rare feature on a carbon frame.
Flat disc mounts provide compatibility with all new hydraulic disc brake systems from SRAM, Shimano and Campagnolo and the frame is suitable for all electronic and mechanical groupsets.
The frame is produced from a mix of Toray T500 and T700 to give a perfect balance of strength, stiffness and weight. Sitting at the front of the frame is the tapered 1-1/8"ﾝ - 1-3/8"ﾝ headtube, adding strength and high torsional stiffness as well as providing pinpoint steering accuracy.
The geometry is based around a cyclocross race bike but uses more durable carbon tubing to aid in the load bearing capability. The frame also has three bottle boss locations.
The commuter build is sold with full mudguards. The rack is not included.
Assembled in the UK
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- Frame: UD Toray T500 and T700 Carbon with mudguard and rack mounts and 3 bottle cage locations
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded BSA
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" with mudguard eyelets and front rack mounts
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x40c, 650b x 2.1"ﾝ or 29x1.85"
- Frameset weight: 1.82kg
- Components: SRAM Apex 1x11/TRP Spyre Mechanical
- Chainset: FSA MX 1x11 42t Chainset
- Cassette Miche Primato 11/32
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: FSA Comet/Deda Zero
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TL Disc
- Tyres: Impac CrossPac 700x38c
Spec may be subject to change due to availability