SRAM CRANKSET XX1 EAGLE BOOST 148 DUB 12S WITH DIRECT MOUNT 34T X-SYNC 2 CHAINRING (DUB CUPS/BEARINGS NOT INCLUDED) C2
LIGHTER. STIFFER. STRONGER.
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage — a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer, stronger and more durable. To create the best drivetrain possible, we re-examined and re-engineered our crankset design. Our all-new XX1 Eagle™ CARBON TUNED™ crankset is our lightest, stiffest and strongest to date. DUB™ technology enhances this by simplifying the relationship of the spindle to the bottom bracket, and redefining the measure of durability. DUB-powered cranksets mean simplicity, compatibility and durability.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Eagle™ represents our newest 1x drivetrain technologies
- Eagle™ is a lighter, tougher, quieter, more durable and more precise drivetrains
- Eagle™ features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance
- Eagle™ has a significant weight advantage over other drivetrains
- Eagle™ technology allows an expanded, optimum, 500-percent gear range — a 20-percent increase over our other 1x
- Eagle™ is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when Eagle™ drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- DUB™ technology delivers the lightest, stiffest, strongest crankset available
- All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC 2™ chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
BB Compatibility: DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP
Chainring Size: 34
Crank arm length: 170mm, 175mm
BB Spindle Interface: DUB
Chainring material: Aluminum
Guard: No Guard
Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)
Crank arm material: Carbon
Color (Crank arm): Grey