SRAM BB DUB ENGLISH/BSA (MTB) 73MM CANNONDALE AI
SINGULAR FOCUS. BETTER SOLUTION.
The new SRAM DUB™ bottom bracket series has a simple job-connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we've engineered the DUB™ spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Gutter Seal Technology™ drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Significantly lighter than GXP® system
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
BB-frame interface: English/BSA 73mm
Crank-BB interface: DUB
Bearing type: Standard
Spindle diameter: DUB
Spindle length: n/a
Support E-type FD: n/a
Cup material: Aluminum