- The stylish, compact mini computer for bike purists
- No setting of sensors, not wheel size: Aufklicken and go.
- Sharp, easy-to-read and semi adjustable display
- Up to 10 hours run time of integrated 64MB) can be up to 100 hours Fahr store
- Functions: Time On The Move, riding time, elapsed time, clock/distance: Current, Insges. - All/Speed: Current, average, max. /Height: Aufstieg, descend,/Round/Temperature/GPS signal strength/Battery Charging Status
Details: The Lezyne Mini GPS cycling computer is compact, powerful and ideal for the cycling minimalist. Simply turn it on, press start and go for a ride. Essential ride data is presented on a sharp, easy to read, semi-customisable display and logged for later analysis. The display also features auto-scrolling ride info, custom lap presets and an optional auto start/stop function. An Optimised GPS recording system stores up to 100 hours of data and can easily accessed via flash drive technology. Rides are saved as .FIT files for cross-compatibility with third party interfaces like Strava. Housed in a stylist aluminium bezel, the computers features a simple three-button operation and is micro USB rechargeable for up to 10 hours of runtime.Features:The smallest and lightest cycling GPS computer available (30 grams)No sensors requiredUltra sharp, easy to read and semi-customisable display with backlightElegant, machined aluminum bevelSimple three button operationOptimized GPS recording stores up to 100 hours of dataScrolling data ticker and auto start/stop functionsCustom lap presetsUp to 10 hours of runtimeMicro USB rechargeableIncludes X-Lock Standard MounSpecifications:Weight: 30gRuntime: 10 hoursMemory: 100 Hours MaxDimensions:Computer 33.4mm (W) x 50.8mm (L) x 22.5mm (H) Screen: 20.9mm (W) x 24.4mm (L)Connectivity:Upload directly to GPS Root website for ride organizing and analysisInstant download of ride files (.fit) via plug-and-play flash drive technology (Windows/Mac)Compatible with third-party sites like Strava and TrainingPeaksDisplay Data:Moving time, ride time, elapsed timeTemperatureDistance: current, trip total, odometerTime: ride time, clockGPS signal strengthBattery life indicatorLapsElevation: ascent, descent, currentSpeed: current, average, max