The Zydeco is chameleon-like in its ability to change to suit its environment. It is a tough off-roader as well as a hardworking commuter or gravel bike. It can accommodate mudguards, and if required, a rear rack for lightweight luggage. The Zydeco is ready to be whatever you need it to be and is the perfect companion for gravel riding or travelling.
A raised bottom bracket and decreased head tube angle give the Zydeco perfect manoeuvrability even on the most demanding of trails. It is bike packing ready and features Bento box studs on the top tube.
Made from Columbus Airplane 7005 tubing and matched with a Columbus 1 1/4" Futura Carbon fork that gives weight reduction and vibration dampening, increasing ride comfort over long distances and rough terrain.
Internal cable routing and tyre clearance for up to 40mm tyres adds to the Zydeco’s appeal.
- Sizes: XS/ (49), S (51), M (54),L (56), XL (59)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Airplane Triple Butted Alloy
- Fork: COLUMBUS Futura Gravel 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
- Colour: Full Rainbow
- Routing: Front triangle Internal Axles: 12x100mm / 12x142mm
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x40c
- Frame weight: 1760g
- Fork Weight: 450g
- Components: SRAM Apex 1x11
- Chainset: FSA VERO Pro 1x
- Cassette SRAM 11x 11/36t
- Chain: SRAM
- Saddle: Cinelli SSM Monza
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Shinning 700c
- Tyres: Kenda Flintridge 700x35c