The Veltrix Disc is Cinelli’s new carbon monocoque endurance bike which is designed to be comfortable enough to ride at a smooth pace all day or fast enough to use for KOM or QOM smashing rides.
The Veltrix uses Dynamic Race Geometry which means that the ratio between the top tube and seat tube never differs between frame sizes, offering the optimum position in the saddle for power transfer and aerodynamics regardless of size. It perfectly aligns the rider’s centre of gravity, resulting in sublime handling.
Constructed with T30/HM carbon fibre and featuring a 1.5” headtube to give precision steering at the highest speeds.
The Veltrix is equipped with flat disc brake mounts, 12mm thru-axles and clearance for up to 28mm tyres, allowing you to corner with complete confidence.
The Veltrix Disc is both electronic and mechanical groupset ready
- Sizes: XS (50), S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (58),
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Forks: Columbus Disc 1-1/8” - 1-1/2” Monocoque
- Routing: Internal Routing - Di2/EPS
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear QR
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x28c
- Frame weight: 1250g
- Fork Weight: 500g
- Components: Campagnolo Potenza11 Hydraulic
- Chainset: FSA MX Chainset
- Cassette Miche Primato 11x
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Cinelli Winged
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Miche Race AXY Disc
- Tyres: Dynamic Sport 700x25
Spec may be subject to change due to availability