The Veltrix Disc is Cinelli's new carbon monocoque endurance bike which is designed to be comfortable enough to ride at a smooth pace all day or fast enough to use for KOM or QOM smashing rides.
The Veltrix uses Dynamic Race Geometry which means that the ratio between the top tube and seat tube never differs between frame sizes, offering the optimum position in the saddle for power transfer and aerodynamics regardless of size. It perfectly aligns the rider's centre of gravity, resulting in sublime handling.
Constructed with T30/HM carbon fibre and featuring a 1.5"ﾝ headtube to give precision steering at the highest speeds.
The Veltrix is equipped with flat disc brake mounts, 12mm thru-axles and clearance for up to 28mm tyres, allowing you to corner with complete confidence.
The Veltrix Disc is both electronic and mechanical groupset ready
- Sizes: XS (50), S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (58),
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Forks: Columbus Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Monocoque
- Routing: Internal Routing - Di2/EPS
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Axles: 12x100mm Front, 12x142mm Rear QR
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x28c
- Frame weight: 1250g
- Fork Weight: 500g
he Strato's aggressive, reactive angled, compact crit-style geometry has taken international riders to countless victories. The updated Strato Faster made its professional debut in the 2016 Rio Olympics with Triathletes Anna Mara Mazzatti as well as the Polyanskiy brothers Dmitriy & Igor.
Elements of the Strato's geometry have been specially tailored to improve racing performance for maximum speed. Combined with the use of T700/HM carbon and a 1.5"ﾝ mega headtube, this frame is a speed demon.
The raised bottom bracket allows for high-speed cornering. The internal aluminium inserts and 86.5mm bottom bracket increases the lateral stiffness of the frame, improving pedalling efficiency and power transfer, while clearance for up to 25mm tyres allows for extra comfort and improved handling.
- Frame: COLUMBUS Carbon High Modulus Monocoque
- Fork: COLUMBUS Futura Caliper 1 1/8"ﾝ - 1 1/2"ﾝ Carbon Monocoque
- Headset: Included with frameset
- Colour: Grey/White/Blue
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 86,5 x 41
- Cable Routing: Internal - Di2/EPS
- Front Derailleur: Braze-On
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: 34.9mm
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x25
- Sizes: S (48), M (51), L (54), XL (57)
- Frame Weight: 980g
- Fork Weight: 350g