The Veltrix is Cinelli's new endurance bike which is designed to be comfortable enough to ride at a smooth pace all day or fast enough to use for KOM or QOM smashing rides.
The Veltrix uses Dynamic Race Geometry which means that the ratio between the top tube and seat tube never differs between frame sizes, offering the optimum position in the saddle for power transfer and aerodynamics regardless of size. It perfectly aligns the rider's centre of gravity, resulting in sublime handling.
Constructed with T30/HM carbon fibre and featuring a 1.5"ﾝ headtube to give precision steering at the highest speeds.
The Veltrix can take up to 28mm tyres, is electronic and mechanical groupset ready and UCI Approved.
- Sizes: XS (50), S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (58),
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Forks: Columbus 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Monocoque
- Routing: Internal Routing - Di2/EPS
- Brakes: Standard road caliper
- Axles: 100mm Front Qr, 130mm Rear QR
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x28c
- Frame weight: 1200g
- Fork Weight: 460g