The Cinelli Superstar endurance bike is carbon innovation in its finest form. The Superstar is designed to give comfort in multi-day events and Gran Fondos, but also to be quick enough for racing and sprints, using traditional Italian racing geometry of 72,5° headtube and 415mm chainstays.
The unique patented kinked carbon top tube features Geometry Controlled Deformation technology, ensuring maximum power transfer and razor-sharp handling. The frame is constructed of industry leading T700/HM carbon fibre.
Tyre clearance is up to 28mm and cable routing is fully compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets and UCI Approved.
- Sizes: S/M/L/XL
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Columbus Futura Caliper 1 1/8” - 1 1/2” Monocoque
- Colour: Black/Yellow
- Routing: Full Internal Di2/EPS
- Brakes: Standard Caliper
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 86,5x41
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x28c
- Frame weight: 920g
- Fork Weight: 350g
- Components: Campagnolo Potenza11
- Chainset: Miche Gossamer
- Cassette Miche Primato 11x
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Cinelli Winged
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Campagnolo Calima
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25
Spec may be subject to change due to availability