Building on the success of the Nemo Tig, Cinelli is proud to present the Nemo Tig Disc!
Made in Italy with legendary Columbus Spirit triple butted tubing, the Nemo Tig Disc can satisfy the needs of the most demanding riders, those who want the versatility and comfort of steel, while being able to fit the very latest equipment.
The frame features 12mm Thru axle dropouts cast in the shape of the famous winged C logo. It is suitable for flat mount disc systems and has a threaded BSA bottom bracket shell.
Made in Italy with the legendary Columbus Spirit triple butted tubes, the Tig welding technique used increases the stiffness of the frame. The Nemo's lugged sleeves with integrated seat clamp connects the top tube and seat tube to the rear stays for better stress distribution and resistance in the frame.
The Nemo gives you the classic comfort that can only come from a steel frame. It is hungry to eat up the miles of your sportive, long distance event or gravel excursion.
CUSTOM COLOURS/GEOMETRY Create a truly unique build by choosing a custom colour for your frameset. There are30 custom colours to choose from. With the custom painting option you have the choice of Metallic Gloss or Matt finish. Please allow 30 days for custom painting. Custom geometry is also available on request.
- Frame/ Weight: Columbus Spirit triple butted Tubeset / 1900g
- Fork /Weight: COLUMBUS FUTURA DISC Tapered Thru Axle Carbon Monocoque / 440g
- Headset: Columbus Compass Carbon 1-1/2"ﾝ (included with frameset)
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Cable Routing: Internal routing for the rear brake
- Front Derailleur: Clamp, 31.7mm (included with frameset)
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Integrated
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x28
- Sizes: choose from 6 Sizes or Custom Geometry