The Hobootleg is Cinelli's flagship steel adventure bike.
Since its original conception and fine tuning in two successive editions of the mythical Tour d'Afrique (genesis to which the bicycle's livery pays homage), the Hobootleg, has broken the Guinness World Record for crossing the world by bicycle as well as conquered all seven of the world's highest mountain passes and dialled up more than a million kilometres in adventure riding.
The result is a tried and tested, ultra-reliable, Hoboing adventure bike like no other in the world. From the use of triple-butted Columbus tubes, to its electrophoretic paint job, to its Tubus bike racks, to its custom ovalized Cinelli handlebar, to its bar tape decorated with the sign language of early 20th century American hobos, there is no detail of this bike which has not been obsessively tuned, tested, retuned and perfected over the last 5 years to enable you to ride it, straight out of the box, as hard and far as you like without a second thought.
- Columbus Cromo double butted ultra strong steel tubes
- Anti corrosion frame treatment
- Ergo Steering Stop
- External cable routing with complete wire protection
- New Green Monkey colour
- Extra spokes on the right chain stay
- 3 bottle cages attachments
- 6 sizes available
- 27.2mm diameter seatpost
- Bike Weight: 12.6kg
- Components: Shimano 9x
- Chainset: Shimano Triple 26/36/48t
- Cassette Miche Shimano 9x 11/34t
- Chain: KMC 9x
- Saddle: Cinelli SSM
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Bootleg
- Wheelset: Alex Rims on Shimano Hub 700c (650c XS size)
- Tyres: Michelin Protek cross BR 700x35c
Spec may be subject to change due to availability