Cinelli Gazzetta Della Strada Tiagra 1x10 Flat Bar Bike
The Cinelli bulldozes over poorly surfaced roads, minor potholes and debris without missing a beat. Compared to a lightweight carbon race bike with 23c tyres, it's an absolute armchair ride."
Cycling Weekly Magazine
"It's very adept when dodging through traffic, a town-friendly ride with classic looks."
Cycling Plus Magazine
*** NB - The UK build can take, but does not include, a front rack as shown in the video ***
The Gazzetta Della Strada has accompanied riders in the daily commutes and weekend exploring for many years, now with disc brakes and updated geometry but remaining faithful to steel and particularly to the Columbus Cromor double-butted tubing set.
The stack and reach have been modified to improve the riding position and the frame angles in order to give more comfort and stability. the introduction of disc brakes increases the safety levels with more effective braking during wet days. The frame is able to take mudguards and a front rack, making the Gazzetta Della Strada the ideal commuting machine.
* Sizes: XS (48), S (52), M (55), L (58), XL (60)
* Frame: Columbus Cromor Double Butted Steel
* Fork: Columbus Cr-Mo Steel 1-1/8"
* Headset: Included
* Bottom Bracket: BSA
* Brake Type: Post Mount Disc
* Seatpost: 27.2mm
* Max Tyre Clearance: 700x44c (40c with Mudguards)
* Frame Weight: 2150g
* Fork Weight: 1050g
* Components: Shimano Tiagra 1x10 Flat Bar
* Chainset: Gossamer 1x40t Chainset
* Brake Calipers: Shimano Mechanical Disc 160mm
* Cassette Shimano Tiagra 10x 11/34t
* Chain: KMC X10
* Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
* Bar: Tifosi Alloy Flat Bar
* Stem/Post: Tifosi Alloy
* Wheelset: Vision Team 30 Comp Disc QR
* Tyres: Impac CrossPac 700x38c
**Spec may be subject to change due to availability**