Brand: Brooks England
Color: Honey/Black Steel
- HANDMADE IN ENGLAND- Manufactured using 100 year old traditional techniques and the finest vegetable tanned leather.
- SPORT CYCLIST PREFERRED - The B17 has long been the first choice of sporting cyclists who prefer the freedom of thigh movement and the unparalleled comfort of the B17.
- NATURAL VENTILATION- The pores of the vegetable tanned leather give the B17 natural ventilation, keeping you cool throughout your ride.
- COMFORTABLE DURABILITY- The chrome frame, stainless steel rivets and black steel rails make the B17's strength match its superb level of comfort.
- TOURING BAG ACCESSIBLE- The seat bag loop in the back is a perfect match for Brooks English style touring bags.
Publisher: Highway Two, LLC.
Details: Brooks bike saddles B17 narrow test recommended use: RadTouren 01/2017 – The saddle for bike tours, classic B17 shape in a racing version/Width, designed in the year 1910 saddle frame black enamel length: 27.9 x width 15.1 x height 7.0 cm, weight: 530 g material: Leather. This is a sporty version of the world-renowned and really timeless B17, a design so good that they have been in constant production since 1910 as noted in our catalogue. The B17 Narrow is perfectly suited to both professional road bikes or sport touring bikes, and has long been the first choice for sporty cyclists because the narrow shape offers offers freedom of movement for the thighs without compromising in comfort.