Cinelli Veltrix Caliper 105 Bike
The Veltrix is Cinelli’s carbon monocoque endurance frame, comfortable enough to ride at a smooth pace all day or fast enough to use for Strava smashing rides.
The Veltrix uses Dynamic Race Geometry which means that the ratio between the top tube and seat tube never differs between frame sizes, offering the optimum position in the saddle for power transfer and aerodynamics regardless of size. It perfectly aligns the rider’s centre of gravity, resulting in sublime handling.
Constructed with T30/HM carbon fibre and featuring a 1.5″ headtube to give precision steering at the highest speeds.
The Veltrix is suitable for tyres up to 28mm, electronic and mechanical groupset ready and UCI Approved.
- Sizes: XS (50), S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (58)
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Forks: Columbus 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ Monocoque
- Cable Routing: Internal Routing – Di2/EPS
- Brake Fitment: Road Caliper
- QR: 100mm Front, 130mm Rear
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost Dia: 31.6mm
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x28c
- UCI Approved
- Frame Weight: 1200g
- Fork Weight: 460g
- Components: Shimano 105 11x
- Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset 34/50T
- Brake Calipers: Miche Performance
- Cassette Shimano 105 11x 11/32T
- Chain: KMC 11x
- Saddle: Selle Italia Model X
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Tifosi Alloy
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TLR
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x28c
Spec may be subject to change due to availability