Cinelli Pressure Disc Ultegra 11x Hydro Bike
Aerodynamics is the key to the Cinelli Pressure, Cinelli’s new stunning UCI Approved fully internal routed monocoque carbon road frame.
Born to race, this monocoque high modulus carbon T700 fibre aero road bike is designed to cut through the air. The sections of each tube are designed to not only be aero but help minimise drag, which is further reduced by “end to end” internal routing of all cables. This is thanks to the new ACR system of being able to route all cables internally within the steerer tube.
The fork and the seatpost are designed specifically for integration with the Pressure frame which is further enhanced by the graphics. Weight and stiffness are perfectly balanced to transfer all the power of the rider into speed.
The perfect choice for both mechanical and electronic groupsets.
- Sizes: XS (46), S (49), M (52), L (55), XL (58)
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Columbus Disc 1 1/8″ – 1 1/2″ Monocoque (Internal Cable Routing)
- Cable Routing: Full Internal Di2/EPS
- Brake Fitment: Flat Mount Disc
- Axles: BT 12x100mm / 12x142mm
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 86,5×41
- Seatpost Dia: Aero (Included)
- Max Tyre Clearance: 700x30c
- UCI Approved
- Frame Weight: 990g
- Fork Weight: 390g
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 11x Hydraulic
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer 34/50T
- Disc Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic
- Cassette Shimano 105 11x 11/32T
- Chain: KMC 11x
- Saddle: Cinelli Winged
- Bar/Stem: Deda/FSA ACR (Internal Routing)
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TLR Disc
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x28c
Spec may be subject to change due to availability