The Cinelli Superstar Disc endurance bike is carbon innovation in its finest form. The Superstar is designed for comfort in multi-day events and Gran Fondos, traditional Italian racing geometry (72,5° headtube, 415mm chainstays).
The unique kinked carbon top tube features Geometry Controlled Deformation technology, ensuring maximum power transfer and razor-sharp handling. The frame is constructed of industry leading T700/HM carbon fibre.
The Superstar Disc is equipped with flat disc brake mounts, 12mm thru-axles and clearance for up to 28mm tyres, allowing you to power in to the corner with complete confidence. The Superstar is also fully compatible with mechanical and electronic groupsets and UCI Approved.
- Sizes: XS(46), S(48), M(51), L(54), XL(57)
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Columbus Futura Caliper 1 1/8” - 1 1/2” Monocoque
- Colour: Laser Blue
- Routing: Full Internal Di2/EPS
- Brakes: Flat Mount Disc
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 86,5x41
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x28c
- Frame weight: 970g
- Fork Weight: 440g
- Components: Shimano Ultegra R8000 Hydraulic
- Chainset: Miche Gossamer
- Cassette Miche Primato 11x
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Cinelli Winged
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Vision Team 30 TL Disc
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25
Spec may be subject to change due to availability