The Strato's aggressive, reactive angled, compact crit-style geometry has taken international riders to countless victories. The updated Strato Faster made its professional debut in the 2016 Rio Olympics with Triathletes Anna Mara Mazzatti as well as the Polyanskiy brothers Dmitriy & Igor.
Elements of the Strato's geometry have been specially tailored to improve racing performance for maximum speed. Combined with the use of T700/HM carbon and a 1.5"ﾝ mega headtube, this frame is a speed demon.
The raised bottom bracket allows for high-speed cornering. The internal aluminium inserts and 86.5mm bottom bracket increases the lateral stiffness of the frame, improving pedalling efficiency and power transfer, while clearance for up to 25mm tyres allows for extra comfort and improved handling.
- Frame: COLUMBUS Carbon High Modulus Monocoque
- Fork: COLUMBUS Futura Caliper 1 1/8"ﾝ - 1 1/2"ﾝ Carbon Monocoque
- Headset: Included with frameset
- Colour: Grey/White/Blue
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit 86,5 x 41
- Cable Routing: Internal - Di2/EPS
- Front Derailleur: Braze-On
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: 34.9mm
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x25
- Sizes: S (48), M (51), L (54), XL (57)
- Frame Weight: 980g
- Fork Weight: 350g