Whether you've just entered the world of cycling or you're ready to make an upgrade, the SS26 has a combination of features that will suit the amateur racer or all day sportive rider.
The SS26 geometry is tailored around endurance-style distance riding and has won many awards in the media for its comfort. Perfect for long days in the saddle but stiff enough to handle a sprint, the SS26 is a well-balanced all-rounder. The oversized bottom bracket shell and oversized headtube ensures power transfer and handling is maximised. It is possible to fit tyres up to 25mm
The SS26 takes its name from the picturesque road that links the Italian and French sides of Mont Blanc in the Aosta valley, brought to fame in the opening sequence of the cinematic classic The Italian Job where a Lamborghini Miura meets a dramatic end.
Just like the superlative Miura, the SS26 is technically innovative as well as a thing of beauty.
Designed and assembled in the UK.
- Frame: UD Toray T700 and T800 Carbon
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Suitable for both Direct Mount Calipers or Standard Caliper brakes
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost: Custom Carbon Seatpost
- Tyre clearance: 700x25c
- Frame weight: TBA
- Components: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Chainset: FSA Gossamer Chainset
- Cassette Miche Primato 11x
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem: Deda Zero
- Wheelset: Vision Team 35 Comp
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25
Spec may be subject to change due to availability