The Nemo TIG is Cinelli’s "Made in Italy" high-performance steel road frame.
It looks and rides similarly to the legendary Supercorsa – the world’s longest running production steel frame, This is what the Supercorsa might have looked had it been designed for racing today, rather than in the 1950s.
The first prototypes of this frame were born according to the specifications of a recently retired Italian professional rider working at Cinelli who, seduced by the Columbus tubing being manufactured on the factory floor attached to the Cinelli offices, demanded that Cinelli produce a pure racing steel frame that took full advantage of the latest advances in high tech steel tubing manufacturing.
Accordingly the Nemo has been designed for riders who ride high-end carbon fibre racing frames, unwilling to sacrifice “race feeling”, but looking for something incomparably pleasurable, to ride in the way only a steel frame can be.
Using custom-shaped Columbus Spirit triple-butted tubes (the seat stays, for example, are the identical shape of those found on the original 1981 Cinelli Laser road model), with a highly contemporary 44mm mega-oversized downtube, conical CNC’d head tube and Columbus’s latest Futura straight blade monocoque carbon fibre fork.
In the spirit of its older cousin, the Supercorsa, the Nemo is available not only made-to-measure, but also in 60 different colour options. With the custom painting option you have the choice of Metallic Gloss or Matt finish.
On request you can also order a NEOS carbon finishing kit (handlebar, stem, seatpost) painted to match your chosen custom colour. Please allow 30 days for custom painting.
- Frame Weight: Columbus Spirit triple butted Tubeset / 1850g
- Fork Weight: COLUMBUS Futura 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” Carbon Monocoque / 350g
- Headset: Columbus Compass Carbon 1-1/2” (included with frameset)
- Colours: Purple Haze
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Cable Routing: External
- Front Derailleur: Clamp, 31.7mm (included with frameset)
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Integrated
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x28
- Sizes: XS (48), S (51), M (54), L (56), XL (59), XXL (61)
- Components: Campagnolo Potenza11
- Chainset: FSA MX Chainset
- Chain: KMC X11-93
- Saddle: Cinelli Winged
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Miche Race Pro's
- Tyres: Impac RacePac 700x25