To celebrate the newly remodelled Vigorelli Velodrome in Milan.
Steel is back in competitive racing, the perfect steel bike for velodromes, crits and urban races. Designed and tested in conjunction with the riders of Team Cinelli Chrome, Red Hook Crit Champions.
- Sizes: XS (47), S (50), M (53), L (56), XL (59)
- Frame: Columbus Thron Steel Tubeset
- Fork: Columbus Futura 1-1/8"ﾝ to 1-1/2"ﾝ Carbon Monocoque
- Colour: Electric Italo (Black/Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/White)
- Brake Type: Front can mount standard road calliper, rear n/a
- Seatclamp: 33.5mm (included with frameset)
- Headset: Recommended headset is HS24 (not included)
- Seatpost Diameter: 31.6mm
- Tyre Clearance: Max 700x25
- Bottom Bracket: BSA
- Fork Rake: 45mm
- Frame Weight: 2000g
- Fork Weight: 350g
A front brake must be fitted to this bike if it is to be ridden on the road